Wednesday, 16 November 2016
Well, we all have been through with similar situations and we will come across many such in near future. Being it a birthday party, wedding anniversary, naming ceremony, house warming it's more important to see our self with lots of inner joy at every level inviting relatives, and friends with lots of enthusiasm, put extra care while ordering cake, arranging snacks, and celebrating event with greater joy.
We often hear people complaining their bad experience about cakes, after all, being very much conscious of making a decision, be it a taste, delivery, or cost. It's not just about choosing a brand, and flavor and have so many other factors to consider while making an order and let's talk about them in detailed below.
We, BestWish.in is a third party aggregator platform for end to end party products, and service supplier solution and built with lots expertise in various aspects like listing qualified seller/supplier, assured delivery model, and professional multilingual customer care. BestWish.in has intelligent technology to help customer with results of qualified nearby cake sellers/suppliers around him/her within short time.
Here, what are the key factors to be considered while choosing a cake flavor from brand for your party
1. Choose Cake Flavor: Think about the gathering, who are all coming and potentially kids, family members, and friends and based on majority age group it should be easy to select, choose a chocolate cake if you have more of kids and youth and choose cream cake if you have more of adults.
2. Egg or Eggless Cake: This is more common that we miss to specify that we need eggless cake but fail to make a choice at that time of ordering and later try to request to change, sometime it’s possible and sometime not so we have inbuilt technology from BestWish.in to make sure customer never miss to this at that time of ordering.
3. Cake type - Designer/Photo/Regular cake: if it is a kid’s birthday, better to go with designer cakes and you will find lot more varieties in it. If it is youth or teenager you can go with photo cake where one of your best photos can be printed on top of the cake and which is edible. If it is adult better to go with regular cake makes them very decent and happy about the occasion.
4. Check Seller Reviews & Ratings: Nowadays, each and every seller have social profiles like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and customers also frequently providing their feedback here only. If you would look at their profile before buying a cake it would help a lot, BestWish.in technology intelligently extract all the review, and rating from this social profiles and puts in front of customer.
5. Advance Ordering: if we go by cake seller/supplier recommended timing, they would make most of the preparation ahead of time and will not do a hurry burry job, would obviously ensure the greater quality. Based on well-known bakers around the Bangalore we suggest to order a cake 3-4 days in advance for designer cake, 1-2 days for photo cakes, and day or more for regular cakes.
6. Price : Every cake flavor cannot be justified mainly with price factor because of the ingredient used to bring to best taste out of it, so let's not much specific on price by the look at important gather going to happen at your place.
7. Nearby Stores: More often people find in late deliveries because of peak time traffic and finding nearby qualified cake seller/supplier would de-risk your on time delivery wish and BestWish.in would help finding lots of such qualified, prompted cake seller around you with the help of GPS identifies your location and get results within just few seconds and our standard delivery team help you get cake on time.
Tuesday, 10 May 2016
Mother's day is around the corner, and I recall the mother's day at home, some 4 years back. I asked my 4-year-old nephew to wish his mother in the morning, and I didn't realize that this can put me into some trouble.
He asked me why we celebrate Mother's day. I, carelessly, answered, "the way she celebrates your birthday and does special things for you, on Mother's day you can do the same for her" And there came a clever smile, and he said, "Let's celebrate Mother's day, will you help me?" I said, "Why not?" Ok..then make a cake for her. What! I have never made a cake ever in my life. He cried and screamed and yelled. I thought I'll secretly go out and get a cake from the market and get this sorted out. But I was destined to do some hard work that day. It was a hot summer day, and going out did mean getting tanned, tired and may be getting a heat stroke.
I had absolutely no choice, and I turned to a savior called the internet. Searched for all kind of cake recipes, some were complex, some add ingredients that I didn't have at home. I was going to have a day if I don't make the cake.
Finally, I got hold of a simple cake recipe, made in just 5-10 mins, all ingredients available at home and doesn't require many culinary skills. Yes, the chocolate biscuit cake! All you need is a pack of biscuits (maybe 2-4 packs for the whole family), a cup of milk, some sugar, baking powder a dish and a microwave.
All easily available, by evening I had a delicious chocolate cake ready for my sister in law (nephew's mom, of course) and for my mom, garnished with desiccated chocolate and a candle.
The moment he saw it, he was so cheered up, kissed me thanked me, and said to his mom "Mumma, I made a cake for you" Lol!
Two mothers at home did get some special treatment, a Mother's day that will never go out of my fond memories and my nephew's too. Or maybe the two mother's will never forget it too.
And, I am away from home than on, and all I have to do is to make my nephew chose the cake online and I just order it. I wish it was that easy in those days..just at the click you have the cake delivered at home, be it a sunny day, a harsh winter day or a rainy day.
So this time, do not forget to order a cake online on Mother's day wherever you are. And now it's so easy to order a cake in localities like Koramangala, Electronic City, HSR Layout, BTM Layout and Marathalli, with Best Wish
Happy Mother's Day!
Once in a while, on the way I used to get to talk to a colleague, who stayed in the same locality, on how Bangalore is not treating me so well, and how I want to run away. Often, conversation turned into argument. Arguments got to be an everyday affair, and how I assumed that this guy must be hating me deep inside. Huh! Neither do I like him much.
A fine sunny winter day, and I wake up to realize that it's my birthday where no one is going to even wish me, for the first time in life, a birthday without a cake. Felt kind of nostalgic, but headed to office. Absolutely no one in office knew that it's my birthday. I kind of settled with the thought in an hour or two that this is going to be the worst Birthdayday of my life.
I was busy working, and here comes a crowd singing "Happy Birthday to You…" and a cake on my table. This was really a surprise, where I hardly knew people. And the day took a different shade..a happy one. I cut the cake, and asked who the culprit is? Yeah, it was the same guy who I used to have argument with. I asked how did you know? He said "you were dressed little differently today, so I called up the admin for your department and confirmed, immediately ordered a cake online and asked people to come over for cake cutting". How considerate of him. I'll never forget that Birthday of mine.
I finally found some friends in office and don't dislike Bangalore now. It's been some time that I moved from that job, but he and I are well connected, good friends, and our arguments continue on how Bangalore and India can go better. Courtesy? Arrival of the cake , just at the right time.
It took me years to realize, how a Cake can make a difference to any relationships. So if you know someone, who deserves a cake, order birthday cake online right now and make a difference. It's now easy in Bangalore in locations like Koramangala, Electronic City, BTM Layout, HSR layout and Marathalli. Best wish is here to assist you.
Monday, 21 March 2016
Saturday, 5 March 2016
There’s hardly anyone not fond of the sinful chocolates, some like it white, some sweet and some dark. And when a cake and chocolate blend together, it gets beyond magical. And with time this humble chocolate cake has evolved and helped us celebrate with its endless variants. Here we come today to talk about these variants, so you chose the one that goes most with the one you want to celebrate for or with.
- Traditional Chocolate cake: The plain chocolate cake that we have known ever since we have known chocolate cake.
- Black Forest cake: originally a German desert originated in Black Forest area, and hence the name. This cake typically consists of several layers of sponge cake sandwiched with cream and cherries, decorated with whipped cream, cherries and chocolate shavings.
- Often a white forest cake is created using white chocolate.
· Chocolate Truffle: France origin, traditionally made with chocolate ganache center coated in chocolate, cocoa or chopped toasted nuts. . The name derives from the shape which resembles a truffle. It’s a rich chocolate cake.
- Devil's food cake: A rich layer cake with origins from the United states. This cake differentiates itself from the regular cake with more chocolate content, making it darker. It uses unsweetened chocolate and even coffee to get even darker and devilish.
- Soufflé Cake: French origin, with baked eggs combined with various ingredients to create variants. One of the variants is created with combination with chocolates to craete chocolate soufflé. This is often served with a scoop of ice-cream.
- Flourless chocolate cake: Made from aerated chocolate custard, is prepared with egg on low heat. Since it is flourless it’s the preferred choice for the gluten free diets.
- Fudge cake: A chocolate cake containing fudge (confectionary with sugar, butter and milk) giving this cake a smooth creamy consistency. Fudge cake has a variant called “Death by Chocolate” due to the considerable amount of chocolate in it. Isn’t this intriguing?
- Garash cake: A Bulgarian cuisine, which is made of 2 mm thin round cake plates, abundant walnut kernels, eggs and sugar, topped with frosting made of cream and chocolate, and finally with chocolate icing.
- German chocolate cake: Contrary to it’s name an American origin cake, that’s layered filled and topped with a coconut-pecan frosting, iced with sweet baking chocolate.
- Joffre cake: French origin A chocolate buttermilk layer cake with chocolate ganache, and frosted with chocolate buttercream, created by Casa Capsa.
- Molten chocolate cake:A cake that blends the elements of flourless chocolate cake and a soufflé’. Also names as chocolate fondant or a chocolate lava cake, for it contains the molten chocolate cake.
So which one do you chose? Light, dark or a white chocolate cake? With nuts or without nuts? Solid or molten? Whichever is your favorite, it’s now easy to order cake online in Bangalore, with your favorite baker be its Sweet Chariot, Flying Cakes or Just Bake.
Follow us @ https://plus.google.com/+BestwishInindia/posts
Facebook: @ https://www.facebook.com/thebestwishonlinecakedeliverybangalore/
Follow us @ https://plus.google.com/+BestwishInindia/posts
Facebook: @ https://www.facebook.com/thebestwishonlinecakedeliverybangalore/
Sunday, 7 February 2016
2016 is a leap year, and this makes so much difference to the Valentine’s Day. It is believed that on the Valentine’s Day in a leap year, a girl is eligible to propose the guys she is in love with. And guess what? The guy is not supposed to decline the proposal. So girls, grab the once in four years chance and make that dream boy all yours.
Now this won’t be as easy a task isn’t it? A little extra effort may just take you an extra mile to make him believe that you are just the one for him too.
So here we bring some really easy ideas to make the cake perfect for Valentine’s Day celebrations.
1. Rose Petals: Nothing can represent Valentine’s better than lush red rose. Bake a simple cake at home, or order a cake online of your choice and gently place some fresh red rose petals all over. Your cake is all ready to celebrate.
2. Strawberries /Raspberries: Another red to rely upon. Delicate looking red berries can make so much difference to love cake. Just slit the berry into two delicate halves, and place the same all over the top and the edges. An ice white cake would complement the red berry the best.
3. Rose Icing: Roses, roses, can’t imagine love without it. Be a home baked cake or the one from a baker, if you have the slightest idea of icing you can do wonders to your cake by icing the cake with roses. What better, you can colour the butter cream to compliment the cake base or the flavour. Try red or white with white vanilla cake, yellow for a butterscotch cake, chocolate or red with the chocolate cake base, pink on a strawberry cake. Even more, with a little practice you can make multi-colour rose swirls. All you’ll need is the butter cream, food colour and the 1M tip (or any large open star tip) for the pastry bag. Imagine red rose swirls on a red velvet cake….so romantic!
4. Cupid’s Arrow: No baking or icing skills? We’ve got an even easier idea for you. Just buy a cupid’s arrow from supermarket and put it across the heart shaped cake. Make sure that the arrow is either made out of wood or the food grade plastic.
5. Kisses: Want make the day a little more romantic? Just get hold of a few famous Hershey’s Kisses chocolate. Online order a white or a chocolate flavoured cake and just place some kisses on it, and give a twist to the day. Isn’t its grossly easy?
6. Hearts: So you want to stick to hearts? Ok, we won’t disappoint you, and share even a better idea. Just buy some pink, white or red fondant and cut hearts out of it with the help of mini fondant cutter. Place a little heart somewhere or splash these hearts all over.
7. Sugar balls/ Dragees: Another easy one. Recall the childhood cake with sugar balls at the edges of the cake? Yeah, the same sugar balls. All you need is a few sugar balls and the cake of your choice. Splash these silver balls over the cake, and even better make a heart with these over the cake. A round cake would be the best choice for this. Want to go colourful? Use dragees instead of sugar balls, and you are done.
8. Cake Topper: things can’t go easier than this. Just buy a Cake topper; you’ll easily get these in the superstores or the bakery next door. Chose the one that conveys the message of love, or the one that suits his magnetic personality.
9. Candles: Yes, the evergreen candles. Now days we get candles in so many shapes and sizes. Pinks, whites and mauves suit the soft occasions best. Chose flowers, hearts, fairies, or just anything that you like. Already a couple? Pick a numbered candle for the number of years you’ve been together for.
10. Love Letter: This can never go wrong. Just have your little massage of love written on the cake with the help of the pastry bag, and let him know “how much you love him”. A red velvet cake with message in pink will make all the difference.
Now you are all set to win his heart. Go girl, order your cake online, and pick one of these simple ideas and let him know that you’ll always walk an extra mile for him.
Confused about what cake to choose for the Valentine’s Day this year? With a plethora of cake flavours in the market, we bring you the basic flavours that form the base for almost all he complex cake names that you come across, what they mean and how make best of it on the special day.
Red Velvet: Appropriately named for its deep red colour, red velvet cake hue compliments love and romance just right on the Valentine’s day. The red colour comes from the beetroot or food colouring agent. Common ingredients are buttermilk, butter, cocoa and flour for the cake. Its flavour is neither too chocolaty yet nor too vanilla .The deep red colour of the sponge against the cream cheese frosting really makes for the special moment on the special day.
Strawberry: This cake has Strawberry as the main ingredient in the batter and the top icing. Strawberry Cake has been the traditional Valentine cake of all times, and why not courtesy goes to its soft pink romantic colour. The colour representing purity, tenderness and the youth.
Pink Champagne: Pink Champagne cakes are unique, for the batter is made with champagne instead of water. The cheery pink colour comes from the food colouring dye. The predominant flavours in the cake are rum and vanilla, though some recipes call for chocolate, while the frosting is usually from the butter cream. What better way to celebrate than with something known for celebrations? Pink Champagne cake is considered to be highly feminine.
Chocolate: The most popular cake in the world, and this means liked by mostly all of us. The cake that even has a day for it (January 27th) . A cake that has most variations and most options for flavour pairings like nuts, fruits and spices, thus remains most popular Valentine cake flavours of all times. The taste and flavour can further be enhanced with mint, orange and strawberry. Easily available but exotic Chocolate Cake is sure to be liked by your valentine. Want to make it more exciting? Add mint or the orange flavour and get the senses ON.
Vanilla: This humble cake has an exotic origin. Vanilla comes from plants that grow in tropical areas, and harvesting is no easy. This is one cake that can from base to just any type of cake, for just any occasion. One can actually experiment with Vanilla Cake and tailor to the celebration. Try a punch of exotic fruits or may be nuts. Why not try this one and have it customised per your beau’s persona?
Black Forest: A German origin cake, typically with several layers of chocolate sponge cake sandwiched with whipped cream and cherries, and sometimes spirit/rum is added to enhance the delicacy. This cake, too, is suited for just any occasion, but adds dash to the Valentine’s Day with cherry toppings, and elegance (like her) in every bite. So try Black Forest Cake this Valentine’s Day to treat her with something delicious and win her heart.
Coffee: Another next door cake that can be given twists and turns with pairings. Coffee is one of the drinks that symbolizes love..rather intense love. Enhance it with the flavour of your partner’s choice. Be it chocolate, walnut or cinnamon Coffee Cake can do wonders with addition, making it irresistible. Go for it this time, and let your love know the intensity of your feelings.
A simple cake paired with just the right flavour and tailored to the personality of your beau will make all the difference for you. If you can’t say it, cake will say it for you.
Go ahead, order cake online and give it your best try. Love is waiting for you.